Slimilization Slimilization

If this game had a button to re-center the map to the city, it would be an easy 5 stars.
It's a really fun game!

The Mirror The Mirror

There are few games that brought tears to my eyes and made me want to hug the developer(s). This was one of them. The story was so beautiful, the quotes so inspiring it is impossible not to love it.

EnameledKoi responds:

Wow, thank you so much for playing and for the heartfelt review. I am so happy to hear that the game touched you; I made it hoping that at least a few people would feel that way. Thanks again for writing about it, I needed this encouragement today.

SOL: Dawn SOL: Dawn

It's been so long since I first finished it and it still has a surprising amount of replayability. Great story, good character creation, smooth controls, not much else to be wished for from an RPG.

Saccharine: a sim date Saccharine: a sim date

I recognized it's one of your games from the gorgeous slightly unnerving art. The story is so heartbreaking I cannot understand which one is the happy end. I played them all and by the last one I was left saddened to bone. That's not to say I didn't love it. I must say, had Branwen gotten smitten by any of the men I would have been disappointed. She's a great character.

Bunni: How we first met Bunni: How we first met

Oh, bummer. This game was amazing, I played it over and over again on pretty much every site I could find it on. Now I randomly found it here and it breaks my heart to see it stopped working.

Caved In Caved In

Really good game, with high replayability. It's exciting and can keep one distracted for hours.

Reincarnation: LEET Reincarnation: LEET

Ah, it;s been so long since I've seen a reincarnation game!
Even though it was so short, it keeps the same humour and good plot.

AVGM AVGM

This is just so odd. Seriously incredibly odd. Also: 10 different endings, each requiring more than 10000 clicks?! My mind can bear with it, but my mouse can't, I'm sorry for your art. All my appreciation (and a healthy dose of worry for their mental sanity) for whoever does that.
It's drawn nicely and the sounds are appropriate.
To be honest, I have never been more afraid of a game. The repetitive button clicking, the creepier and creepier items appearing, the fact that you weren't done after you finished making all buttons appear on screen, the sounds, the lots, LOTS of dead things... I just dreaded finishing it, but was more and more curious. Until I found out that in stead of finishing the game, now you have to click to colour the items. And I just wanted to be over with it. Unfortunately, I just couldn't even finish colouring it.
Normally I would have rated it less than a star, as the gameplay is awful even for an art game, the art is worse, and the message is far too hard to find.

Recordshop Tycoon 2 Recordshop Tycoon 2

It is hard to say whether my rating is so low because I was expecting more from a sequel to what was a pretty enjoyable game or because of the fact that it was really hard to play. But mainly the latter.
The game is beautiful, to say the least. The animation is very fluid, the idea with the blueprint for the build menu is pretty good, the colours are engaging and the tile builder may be the most elaborate way of customization for floors I have seen in a sim. Moreover, the news and the e-mail system provided both entertainment and a good way of building an evolving world as context for the game.
However, for every good part, there are quite a lot of bad parts, that made me give it such a low rating:
Firstly, the fact that some info in the tutorial couldn't be accessed after finishing it. It took me forever until I saw that info on how to rotate items could be found on the author's comments as well.
Secondly, the fact that you can't return to the main menu from the game. This is a problem because it forces you to refresh the page every time you want to restart the game.
Thirdly, as it has been said before, the game has to be refreshed before every seventh day. I am not sure what version I'm playing as I couldn't make out what it said on the phone, unfortunately.
Fourthly, even though the blueprint idea is good, the fact that if you build a square that is blocked by existing furniture you must delete it, go to the buy menu, move it if you have space (hint: you usually don't because that's why you're expanding your shop) and then return to the build menu tu build it again is frustrating to say the least (that is actually what made me rage quit before amassing the money to move to a better area and see how the rivalry between the player and the other companies unfolds). Actually, I'll replay it if this is fixed, since, as I said, it's a really good game, and I wouldn't mind refershing it a billion times.
Ah! I almost forgot. I read just about everything in the game and I have yet to figure out what the yellow records with a question mark mean when said by your customers. Do they mean that you don't have the genre they want? If so, it would be more useful to actually have a way of knowing what they want.

Where Adabanas grow: An a Where Adabanas grow: An a

It is always a pleasure to see time travel done right.
I love how unpredictable the endings are, you never know when a good ending will tear your heart to pieces and when it will be heartwarming and positive.
Also, if we choose the ending with the general or with the physician, does it mean that we create a paradox and none of this would have happened and the emperor is alive? I shouldn't have asked that, not my head hurts.
On the down side, the buildings, even though they were drawn differently, are particularly hard to recognize and remember which one represents what.

Amiralo responds:

Yes. If Naomi chooses Wushang or Jyuge, Changya basically uses Naomi knecklace to go back to the modern world while Naomi stays forever in the past.