The Mirror The Mirror

There are few games that brought tears to my eyes and made me want to hug the developer(s). This was one of them. The story was so beautiful, the quotes so inspiring it is impossible not to love it.

EnameledKoi responds:

Wow, thank you so much for playing and for the heartfelt review. I am so happy to hear that the game touched you; I made it hoping that at least a few people would feel that way. Thanks again for writing about it, I needed this encouragement today.

SOL: Dawn SOL: Dawn

It's been so long since I first finished it and it still has a surprising amount of replayability. Great story, good character creation, smooth controls, not much else to be wished for from an RPG.

Saccharine: a sim date Saccharine: a sim date

I recognized it's one of your games from the gorgeous slightly unnerving art. The story is so heartbreaking I cannot understand which one is the happy end. I played them all and by the last one I was left saddened to bone. That's not to say I didn't love it. I must say, had Branwen gotten smitten by any of the men I would have been disappointed. She's a great character.